MNSPECT’s team of professionals can be mobilized to provide the help you need when you need it – whether your community is experiencing a surge in building activity, dealing with retirements or other human resource issues, or lacking the right, certified expertise for a new project.
We can help with inspections, plan reviews and project support for specific large-scale or complex projects or an unexpected surge in activity.
We’re able to provide on an as-needed basis the professional resources you need, without compromising ongoing service to your residents and existing building work, or the quality of new projects. Our plan review services include complete building code compliance review for commercial, industrial, and residential structures, with timely turnaround.
MNSPECT Can Help With:
- Serving as your Building Official/Department.
- Covering staffing changes or retirements within your building department.
- Minimizing the effects of fluctuating activity levels and budget changes.
- Improving efficiencies and levels of customer service.
- Establishing a reliable, proactive, and educational approach to code enforcement.
- Creating an economic development and building-friendly reputation.
You can partner with us on a single project or for ongoing support – we provide the same attention to detail whether the project is a residential deck or a major hospital addition.
Experience the value of having the right size staff, the right service skill set, and the right experience — all at the right time.